Battle Crows Mercenaries for Hire - 3BRF - Anchorage, Alaska
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle Crows Mercenaries for Hire - 3BRF - Anchorage, Alaska

Battle Crows are a Mercenary guild associated with the 3 Barons Renaissance Fair in Anchorage Alaska. We provide the citizens of Hillshire protection and militia training.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Father John Tre Ixteen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
father john
Guard
Guard

Father John Tre Ixteen Empty
PostSubject: Father John Tre Ixteen   Father John Tre Ixteen Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 4:07 pm

I was born in 1475 in Germany to the Ixteen family. I grew up in a home where the Holy Scriptures were taught from a newly printed Gutenberg Bible my parents had recently acquired. By 18 yo (1495) the military called and I started the journey towards becoming a knight for our Kings service. At 20, I was now a squire for Sir John the Good. Sir John was one of the most noblest of men, besides my father, I had ever met. Not only was he a knight of the highest order, he was also a very Godly man. He too taught me the Holy Scriptures along with the Rules of Chivalry. I learned to protect the innocent, be charitable towards the poor and to stand firmly on Gods Word and the principles found therein. Even to be ready to die, if necessary, for the sake of the Gospel. I eventually became a knight in the year 1500, following in the footsteps of Sir John. I was knighted as Sir 2nd John the Good. I served in that capacity for 15 years.

Then in 1517 I heard about Martin Luther and his posting of his faith tenets on the door of Wittenberg Castle. I wanted to know more of what he wrote about so I acquired a copy of his Thesis. His statement of the “Bible being the central religious authority and that humans may reach salvation only by their faith and not by their deeds” really resonated within my own heart. I also believed with Mr Luther that God’s grace had much to do with faith and forgiveness from sin and a relationship with Jesus Christ. I knew I had to do something about it.

At 45 years old I entered the ministry becoming an independent Monk working among the knights under our King. I prayed for them before going into battles. I have kept my knight gear but now I enjoy ministering to the knights as much as they give me the privilege to do so. The King has graciously allowed me to continue in His service until God closes that door.
Back to top Go down

Father John Tre Ixteen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Crows Mercenaries for Hire - 3BRF - Anchorage, Alaska :: Guild Members :: Character Info-
Jump to: